-whitehentai Index du Forum
-whitehentai
Le forum du clan S4League -WhiteHentai !

-whitehentai Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Forget 1998 – Modric and Croatia's golden moment must be now ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    -whitehentai Index du Forum -> Discussions -> Graph'
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Juin - 09:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Forget 1998 – Modric and Croatia's golden moment must be now Répondre en citant

What Olivier Giroud said about Unai Emery after Jack Wilshere's Arsenal exit was confirmed

pic5678 Olivier Giroud has had his say on recent events at former club Arsenal.This week has seen the Gunners complete the signing of Bernd Leno from Bayer Leverkusen as well as being linked with moves for Lucas Torreira, Ever Banega, Aleksandr Golovin and Stanislav Lobotka.

Most of which stems from confirmation that Jack Wilshere is to leave the north London outfit once his contract expires on June 30.The midfielder has been with the club for 17 years, but revealed that after speaking with new head coach Unai Emery he will seek a new challenge in the summer which sparked speculation of a move to West Ham United, Besiktas and Crystal Palace.

Many supporters have been affected by the news of Wilshere's imminent exit and Giroud is no different.The pair were team-mates for five-and-a-half years - combining to score that stunning goal against Norwich City in 2013 - and the Frenchman has delivered a message to Emery.

"It’s big news and I’m very sad to hear it, because he’s a good friend," said Giroud, as reported by the Metro. pic5678 "Jack is a good lad, a very good player, very talented and it is a shame he has had so many injuries."But he came back well last season and it was good to see him on the pitch, enjoying his game and being strong.

pic5678 "It’s a big loss and I hope he will bounce back as soon as possible at a good club. I wish him the very best because I appreciate him. I hope for him and his family he will bounce back."The new manager makes the decision and he has the responsibility for the team and the player."

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Juin - 09:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    -whitehentai Index du Forum -> Discussions -> Graph' Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006